Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The current "PLAN"...

Howdy All!
I am sure you can see the new "Joy In The New Year" Thingie (that IS a technical term-in my world!) to the right. Well, I did it...I committed to making a list and completing a specific number of UNfinished items that I had around! So far, so good...LOL..I made the official commitment on November 3rd. So far I have completed one thing from the list! For the record it is the largest item on the list! OK, so I am going to post a "sortof" list. There are people who might/could/would pop in here and I don't want THEM to see (SHHH!) A small note, this is not a list of the ONLY items I have unfinished, it is a list of the ones I plan (Yea, I have a plan!) to complete.

1. Kim's Crazy Quilt
2. Baby Girl Quilt
3. Baby Boy Quilt
4. Liberty Stitch
5. Baby Crazy Quilt
6. Secret Item 1
7. Secret Item 2
8. Secret Item 3
9. Secret Item 4
10. Secret Item 5
11. Birdhouse Quilt Top
12. Crochet a Potholder (yes, a simple, little, easy (HAH!) potholder...don't ask, THIS could
VERY easily be my downfall to accomplishing the list!)

So, with that said, I am off to finish cooking dinner and working the finishing of the next project out in my oh-so-scattered brain!

One final note, I will NOT confess to when any of these projects was started! I simply won't. really. NOT gonna happen!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm proud of you...
for joining in on the challenge,
for making a list,
for completing the biggest one,
and most of all - for posting!